Friday, May 25, 2012

D3 Marathon - Day 10

On day 10 I didn't get very far on my Monk in comparative terms but I did beat my goal, which was simply to reach level 57. At the end of the day the Monk was about 57 3/4. I spent most of the day farming Fields of Misery in Hell Act 1. Follow the link to read why this is such a good area for farming, at any difficulty level.

Once I exceeded 4K DPS through some upgrades, I decided to push on to Act 2. Now I'm about halfway through.


At the end of the day, my DPS was 4047 and my health 27K.

I also attained my first million gold. Woopty-doo.

Oh, I got to play with a buddy all the way in Asia. Very neat. Today I might join up with another friend in Europe.

Apart from that, I'm still pissed that commodity trading has been offline for the past 2 days on the Auction House. WTF Blizzard?? Fix it already!

My goal for the day is to get as close to 60 as possible. Will it happen today? Who knows. I'd also love to finish Hell but I'm not sure that's doable with less than 5K DPS.

Follow the D3 Marathon

No comments: