Monday, June 11, 2012

My first legendary

So there I was, minding my own business, killing fools in the sewers of Act 2 of Nightmare with my level 39 Barbarian. After dispatching a group of champions, I couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed this on the ground.


WTF! A legendary amulet! Fricking awesome!

It turns out that this was a pretty good upgrade for the Barbarian, after I fitted it with a Ruby for some extra damage. One of the best features of this amulet is the +7% run speed. Now I have a total of +17% run speed which is pretty sweet.


This amulet, called Talisman of Aranoch, is all the more amazing as it dropped with only 22% Magic Find and it happened not only to be an upgrade for my Barbarian, but also a level-appropriate item.

Now I have become a true believer. No longer am I paranoid that legendary items are just something that Blizzard creates and injects directly into the Auction House. Lol jk.

No comments: