Monday, May 14, 2012

The Diablo 3 Marathon

Well folks, I wasn't sure about this but I finally went and did it. For a while now I've been freelancing, as opposed to having a regular 9-5 job. Now, I have cleared my jobs for the next couple of weeks and I will spend that time rocking it in Diablo 3.

My plan is to start a new series of articles under the topic "D3 Marathon" in which I will talk about each full day of playing. Stay tuned and subscribe! I am very excited to discover how far I can level in 2 weeks of playing at least 10 hours a day. I heard there are some crazy dudes out there who will play 16 hours a day but honestly I'm not sure how that's possible, assuming 8 hours of solid sleep, as well as time for eating, pissing, shitting and so on. Oh and a shower every now and then. I would like to keep my ambitions low, starting at 10 hours a day. If I can go past that, without other real-life stuff intruding on my D3 time, that's even better.

Tonight I'm off to bed early, because I plan to wake up later when the servers are live. I still have some errands to run during the day so May 15th won't be a full gaming day but whatever. We are finally here.

See you on the other side kids!

Follow the D3 Marathon

No comments: